Sunday, December 6, 2009

I quit my job

Yep...I quit one of my jobs this weekend. There was just way too much that I couldn't handle with it... the problem...I don't have another one. So unless I find another part time job by December 31st, I'm in even more trouble financially that I was already. :( I know I made the right choice for myself emotionally, it's the financially part that I'm most scared about.

I wonder what God is trying to tell me through all of this. This is a major life changing event for me and has the potential to throw me into a tailspin, just like previous life changing events have done in the past and I don't want that to happen again.

I often think maybe it's time for me to pick up and start someplace new, but I don't want to leave my family behind. I know that they'll always be here and they would always welcome me home but I've gotten so used to seeing Abagail and Andrew so frequently that I'm not sure I'm ready to not see them so much. Abby came over today and helped me decorate my tree. The place looks awesome, I love my tiny living room lit with the Christmas tree, it has such magic and sparkle. If I moved somewhere new I wouldn't have those moments with her and soon with Andrew as he gets older. I also think of what the farm would have done if I had been living in another city during this period of time that Dad has been off his feet. I don't by any means, think that I am irreplaceable, but it really would have made things much more difficult.

I don't know what I'm going to do, but I know that God will guide my path and He'll be there with me every step of the way. I have to lean on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment