Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Money for nothin'...

I've always lived paycheck to paycheck and I've always had financial issues. I don't have problems making the money or spending it...the problem is that I just forget to spend it on the right things...you know, like my bills. I don't have a desire to not pay them, I just forget to do it. :(

I used to think it wasn't such a big deal - I always assumed I'd get married and often envisioned that God, knowing my crappy bill paying ability, would send a man my way that would be financialy savvy and I'd never have to worry about my finances again. I guess the joke is on me, that I'm now 35 years old and no man in sight. (just another reason why being single SUCKS!)

I suppose I should start getting more diligent about paying them first. I need to start with tithing again. I've become very lazy with my tithing and I know from past experience, that often leads to money woes like I'm currently experiencing.

I guess I'll start there - but I have no idea how I'm going to make myself follow through.

ugh - I hate not having anyone to share these kinds of burdens with!

No comments:

Post a Comment