Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Dear Friends,


On June 18th and 19th I will join with hundreds of other participants at Titusville’s Carter Field, to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society through their signature event, Relay For Life.


At local Relay For Life events all over the country, participants form teams and Relay for 24 hours. Each team will be represented on the track at all times by at least one team member. We walk, day and night, to Celebrate family members and friends who are cancer survivors, to Remember those who have lost their fight, and to Fight Back against a disease that has taken too much.


The American Cancer Society is helping people right here in my neighborhood, as well as throughout Pennsylvania and across the country, to fight back against cancer.They can only continue their mission with donations from great people such as yourselves. If you already participate in your local Relay For Life event – Thank You! Let me know when your event is, I’d love to hear about it. If you don’t already participate – consider it. It is a great event, raising money for a great organization.


If it is within your means to do so, please consider supporting me in my quest to raise $500 (or beyond) to support the life saving mission of the American Cancer Society. You can do this by clicking the ‘Support Me’ icon at the bottom left of my Facebook page; by visiting the event website (the link is at the bottom of this post) and searching for my name (Kellie Kunz, team name- The Purple Slippers); or by mailing a check to my home address (If this is your choice, please message me and I will send you my address).


I would appreciate any amount. No amount is too small. I’m sending this message to over 300 people, if each one just sent me $1 – yep, just a little over $300! Small donations do add up.


Thank you for considering donating to this great cause!


Be blessed,

Kellie


www.relayforlife.org/patitusville

No comments:

Post a Comment