Sunday, October 25, 2009

bear with me


I'm going to start this blog for no other reason but a place to lay out those things which are on my mind today. Who knows if anyone will read it or find interest with it, but it will be good for me! I think it's going to take me some time to figure out how and what I'm going to post here.

It's a beautiful day outside today. I love the fall - the colors, the smells, the decorations. It's my favorite time of year.

I wish we would have had a day like this yesterday. We are putting a new building up at the farm and we had some help yesterday and it was a cold, gray, breezy day. We got some work done, but there is a lot to accomplish yet.

Daddy is doing well. He doesn't go back to the Dr. until mid November - I know it's just as hard for him to not be doing anything, as it is for us doing all the stuff he normally does. Hopefully, they will tell him next time that he can start bearing weight.







No comments:

Post a Comment